Center for Medical Weight Loss
Center for Medical Weight Loss (CMWL)
Avoiding excess calories is an integral part of halting the development of cardiovascular disease risk factors. Unfavorable eating patterns are driven by a variety of biological, social, economic and psychological factors, and a robust intervention from all levels of society may steer populations toward a healthier diet and prevent disease progression.
With that, Premier Heart and Vein Care has affiliated with the Center for Medical Weight Loss to provide a multi-pronged approach to address both your diet and risk factor modification.
What distinguishes this program from others:
- Physician directed
- Often covered by insurance
- Offers both meal replacement and pharmacological therapy options
- Highly personalized based on your metabolism, body composition, and health profile
- Results are published in medical journals
- Educational content is provided
- Structured plan options
Here is a link overviewing the program